You are watching: The humanistic perspective emphasized the importance of:
4. Which thinker emphasized that an individual\"s an individual growth is promoted by interactions through others who are genuine, accepting, and also empathic?
5. Mrs. Sunstedt believes that parents need to accept and shot to know their children\"s feelings and also should candid disclose their very own inner feel to their children. Her technique to parent-child interaction was most clearly recommended by
6. Carl Rogers would have suggested that many of the defense mechanisms described by Freud are offered to minimization the viewed discrepancy between
7. I beg your pardon psychologists room most likely to criticize standardized personality tests for failing to capture the distinctive subjective experience of the individual personality?
8. Maslow\"s description of self-actualized individuals was claimed to reflect his own personal values since he
18. Through selective breeding, researcher can create bold or shy birds. This ideal illustrates that part personality differences among birds are
19. A personality inventory the utilizes only those items that have actually been shown to differentiate specific groups of human being is a(n) ________ test.
20. Dr. Zytowics desires to evaluate the extent to i beg your pardon a customer is enduring from depression, society withdrawal, and other symptom of an emotionally disorder. I m sorry personality inventory would certainly be most helpful for this purpose?
21. The tendency to accept favorable explanation of one\"s personality that could really be applied to practically anyone is well-known as
22. Frida was notified by a experienced palm reader: \"You generally communicate openly v others, but you have details dark keys that even your the next friends could never guess.\" The truth that Frida to be impressed through the palm reader\"s understanding into her personality finest illustrates
See more: Into The Temple Of The Crushing Wave : Elementalevil, Into The Temple Of The Crushing Wave